Southern Illinois Criminal Justice Training Program – Comprehensive Review Course, October 2005
- Down to earth very knowledgeable instructor
- Jeff Baile did an excellent job and I would like to see more classes of his in the future.
- Two thumbs up, this was a 5 star class. One of the best classes I have ever had through MTU.
- This class was an excellent course. I learned so much on the proper ways to interview and interrogate suspects. I wish I had this course when I first because a trooper. Jeff was a great instructor, being knowledgeable and well versed on the topics presented. I would recommend any law enforcement officer to learn this course. I plan on using these techniques and learning more so I can one day be a certified forensic interviewer. Thanks Again Jeff!
- Jeff presented material well down to earth. Great personality and attitude. Nice manual/handouts with references that offers further material/easy to read. Jeff had los of audio/visual aids to make topics clearer and give examples for better understanding. This training has improved my understanding of the topic. I never heard of many of these techniques.
- Jeff is an excellent instructor. He puts the information in real life terms that apply to Law Enforcement. This has been one of “best” interview/interrogation classes I have taken.