Law Enforcement Training Advisory Commission – Practical Lie Detection for Patrol Officers Course, February 2011
The strongest parts of this training were:
- Whole course – needs to be part of basic training
- Needs to be part of academy training and in-service training
- Good rapport with class, good power point
- Very engaging
- Great examples
- Learning you can’t always read people. This course proved me wrong. I want to learn more to do better. This course needs to be longer.
- Practicability to the job!! Fantastic course.
- Good idea having “real” roll players to help illustrate the practicability of the course
- Instructor’s knowledge and live actors
- Real, live, training
- Live role players
- The interaction with the subjects